Day 1: Nairobi - Naro Moru
Departure from Nairobi at 09:30hrs for transfer to Naro Moru Mountain Rock hotel for lunch. An acclimatization walk will follow to the Famous Mau Mau Caves and Burguret Water Falls. After photography proceed to Hikers Camp (2,3309m), for dinner and overnight. 11Km, 4 to 5 hours hike.
Day 2: Naro Moru - Met Station
After breakfast, hike via the Naro Moru gate to Met Station (3,040m) for dinner and overnight. 13Km hike, 3 to 4 hrs, with lunch enroute.
Day 3: Met Staion Mackinders Camp.
After breakfast hike to Mackinders Camp (4,200m) for dinner and overnight. 13Km, 4 to 5 hrs hike with lunch enroute.
Day 4: Mackinders Camp - Point Lenana-Chogoria Bandas
Atempt Point Lenana at 02:30hrs and be at the peak before the sunrise. After the sunrise, descend the mountain to Mintos hut for a full breakfast. After breakfast descend with lunch enroute to Chogoria Bandas campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Chogoria Bandas - Nairobi
After breakfast, descend the mountain and connect with your transfer vehicle to Chogoria town for lunch. After lunch drive on to Nairobi with arrival in the late afternoon
The price includes:-Transport in a safari-designed vehicle
- All park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Services of our professional driver/guide
International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari