DAY 1:NAIROBI - MOUNT KENYA
Drive northwards through the farmland of the Kikuyu people to reach Mount Kenya in time for lunch. In the early afternoon drive through the forest to your tree hotel where the night is spent high above the floodlit waterhole and saltlick. Here you will see large herds of elephants and other animals as they come to drink water and lick salt at night. Dinner and overnight stay at Mountain Lodge
DAY 2: MOUNT KENYA - SAMBURU GAME RESERVE
After breakfast descend and proceed with the drive to the dry rugged semi desert area of Samburu Game Reserve, arriving at your lodge in time for lunch. In the afternoon enjoy game viewing drive. Samburu is renown for large herds of elephants, reticulated giraffe, beisa oryx, gerenuk, and grevy's zebra.
Dinner and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge or equivalent
DAY 3: SAMBURU GAME RESERVE
The day is spent exploring this reserve. All meals and overnight stay at Samburu Sopa Lodge or equivalent .
DAY 4: SAMBURU GAME RESERVE - NAIROBI
After breakfast return to Nairobi which is reached by lunch time. Optional dayroom, or transfer to the Airport for your homebound flights.
-Transport in a safari-designed vehicle
The price includes:
- All park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Services of our professional driver/guide
International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari